National University Degree Admission Result 2022: National University, Bangladesh Degree 2nd Merit List Result after the completion of First Merit List admission.
National University of Bangladesh is announce the result publication date of degree admission course for academic year of 2021-22. The 2nd Merit List will be published on 12 January 2022.
The First Merit list Migration Result will also be published with the second merit list. Students who have applied for migration can view the merit list result from nu.ac.bd/admissions.
Students who are selected in the first merit list are advised to complete the admission process. The last date for admission of First Merit List is 3rd January 2022.
On, 20th December 2021 The National University of Bangladesh is published a notice regarding the publication of degree 1st merit list result.
The result will be available on 23rd December 2021 by SMS at 4 P.M. and by online at 9.00 P.M. The details information admission roadmap and how to check the merit list result are available below in this article.
Stduents will be able to check the First Merit List by log in with their Admission Roll Number and Pin Number on the Official Admission Result website- app1.nu.edu.bd or nu.ac.bd/admissions.
On 28th November 2021, NU Admission Authority is published a notice regarding the time extension of primary online application. The new primary online application deadline is 11th December 2021.
After completing the primary application, The admission authority will publish the 1st Merit List result for Degree Course Admission.
Degree Online admission form was available on the national university official website at nu.ac.bd/admissions.
About Degree Admission:
National University provides 3 year bachelor degree course. It has a total of six courses course which are For Science- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), For Business Studies/ Commerce- Bachelor of Business Studies (B.B.S), For Humanities/Arts- Bachelor of Social Science (B.S.S), Bachelor of Arts (B.A.
There is another two course are available which are Bachelor of Music (B. Music) and Bachelor of Sports (B. Sports). But anyone can apply any course if they are eligible to apply for the admission.
The National University Admission Authority just published the Degree 2nd Merit List Result on the Website. Just visit nu.ac.bd/admissions and follow the below instruction to check the result. The merit list is also available in Offline (SMS System).
Let’s Dive it in:
Degree Admission Roadmap:
|Online Application Deadline
|11th December 2021
|University Fee/Application Fee
|Last Date of Submitting your form to college
|12th December 2021
|Admission Result (1st Merit List)
|23rd December 2021 at 4.00 P.M.
|1st Merit List (Admission Timeframe)
|23rd December 2021- 3rd January 2022
|Admission Result (2nd Merit List)
|12th January 2022
|Admission Timeframe (Second Merit List)
|12th January 2022- 20th January 2022
|Result Publication Website
|nu.ac.bd/admissions or app1.nu.edu.bd
Degree Admission Result (Publish Date)
The 2nd Merit List of Degree Admission will be published on 12th January 2022. The 1st Merit List was published on 23rd December 2021 by the National University of Bangladesh
The online application for Undergraduate Degree Pass was started on November 2021 and Ended on 11th December 2021 with the extended time.
Now the result will be published on 23rd December 2021 on both sms and online platform.
National University Degree Admission Result 2022
National University will publish the degree admission result on the official website- nu.ac.bd/admission. Applicants will need Admission Roll Number and Pin Number to Check the Admission result.
Students can also check the result by sending an SMS. Just follow this article to know how to check the degree admission result from online by nu.ac.bd/admissions and SMS Sending Method.
There will be Two Merit List, Quota Merit List and Two Release Slip Result available for the admission in degree course at National University of Bangladesh.
The admission authority will prepare the merit list separately for each college for the Courses in 1st year undergraduate (pass) admission program according the preference order of the applicants .
If the merit rank of two or more applicants in the same course in the same institution / college is the same then in all these applicants in stages
i) 40% and 60% of GPA obtained in SSC and HSC examinations with consider respectively
ii) If required, 40% and 60% of marks obtained in SSC and HSC examinations will consider to create merit list
iii) If two or more applicants have the same merit, then the their age will be counted (Younger age will get a chance in the merit list).
Degree Admission Authority will publish First Merit List, Second Merit List subject to vacant seats, Special Quota Merit List and Release Slip. If required they will publish it more than once, but not more than two.
Degree Merit List Result
National University of Bangladesh is going to prepare the merit list based on the below table.
Degree Merit List System- 01
|Total (SSC 40%+ HSC 60%)
Degree Merit List System No- 2:
|Total GPA (SSC 40% and HSC 60%)
|SSC Total Marks
|HSC Total Marks
|Total Marks (SSC 40% and HSC 60%)
Merit List System No- 3
|Total GPA (SSC 40% and HSC 60%)
|SSC Total Marks
|HSC Total Marks
|Total Marks (SSC 40% and HSC 60%)
|18 Years 2 Months
Degree 1st Merit List Result
National University 1st Merit List Result will be published online on 23rd December 2021. The Admission Form will be available on the official website. The candidate who get a chance in 1st merit list they can fill up the admission form within the 3rd January 2022.
Publication of 1st merit list based in 1st year undergraduate (pass) admission program in 2020-2021 academic year and by college. The urgent notification regarding the final admission confirmation will be published on 23rd December 2021 at 4 pm in the course based 1st merit list in the 1st year undergraduate (pass) admission program of the National University for the year 2020-2021.
The results will also be available via SMS (nu atdg roll no. To 16222) on the same day from 4 pm and on the admission website (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions) from 9 pm.
It is to be noted that any student who has been placed in the 1st merit list in the 1st year undergraduate (pass) admission program in the academic year 2020-2021, if he / she is currently studying in the graduate (pass) regular / private or graduate (honors) class (whichever academic year) He has to be admitted in this educational program by canceling the previous admission within the date otherwise his registration will be considered canceled due to dual admission.
Detailed information about the admission process can be found in the Prospectus / Important Notice option of the National University Admissions website.
The admission form will be available at nu.ac.bd/admissions website. Students just need to login with their information to get the admission form.
After filling up the admission form, They need to submit it to the respective colleges to get admission in the Degree Course at National University of Bangladesh.
Second Merit List and First Merit List Migration Result
NU Degree Admission 2nd merit list result (Session 2020-21) will be published after the deadline of First Merit list Admission Form Fill Up Timeframe .
On 12 January 2022, The National University is published the Second Merit List Result for the Degree Pass Admission.
The candidate who gets chance in the Second Merit list, they can fill up the admission form. The deadline for the online application form is 20th January 2022.
The admission test result can be check by two processes. The instruction will be found in the how to check degree admission result section.
Besides publishing the second merit list, the NU authority will also publish the First Merit list migration Result.
Students who have applied for First Merit List migration, they can now check the result from nu.ac.bd/admissions by following the below instruction.
How to Check Degree Admission Result 2021 From Online and SMS
Students can check the degree admission result by two method. The First One is Online and Other is SMS System. Just follow these step by step guideline to check and view the result of National University degree admission.
NU Degree Admission Result By SMS
If an student wants to know the degree admission result First on the result publication day, They can use the SMS Method. Just send an SMS with the following format to check the degree admission result by SMS.
Go to your SMS option in Mobile Devices and Create an SMS. Now, Type- NU <Space> ATDG <space> Admission Roll Number and send it to 16222.
Example: NU ATDG 6022354 and send it to 16222
NU Degree Admission Test result from nu.ac.bd/admissions
- First of all, You need to go the National University Admission Website which is admission.nu.ac.bd or app1.nu.edu.bd
- Click the Degree TAB and Find the (Degree Pass Applicant Login Click Here)
- Click that link
- After that, a page will appear with the text box Admission Roll and Pin Number.
- In that box, type your admission roll and pin number
- After that, a page will appear whether you got a chance or not.
- If you get a chance, you can fill up the admission form
- If you do not get a chance, you have to wait for the release slip.
National University Degree Release Slip
NU Degree admission Second Release slip will available at online. After Publication of two merit list and quota merit list National University Authority will publish the NU Degree Release Slip Application for the First Time.
After Publication of Release Slip, Students can apply through National University Official Website app1.nu.edu.bd from Degree tab by Login with the Admission Roll and Pin Number.
But before that, Check the Eligibility of Applying for Release Slip:
- Students who are not in the first and second merit list
- Those who are not admitted after getting a chance in the first and second merit list.
- Those who are canceled their admission form
- Who is not getting any chance of First Release Slip.
NU Degree Release Slip Result
The NU Authority has published the National University Release slip Application Result. Students can check your release slip result by login with your id and password from degree Tab.
How to Fill up the Degree Final Admission form
- First of All, you need to go to National University Degree Admission and log in with your Admission Roll Number and Pin Number
- After login to your account, Find the admission form and Click it
- In next page, Fill up the required Information:
- Guardian Name, Mobile Number,
- Annual Income
- Permanent and present address.
Subject Migration: In admission form, you will find a Subject Migration option (Yes or No)
- About Subject Migration, if you want to get the 1st Preference list subject. For example, if you get the 3rd subject in your subject preference list, you can apply for the 1st and 2nd subject and if you get the 2nd subject in your subject preference list, you can apply for the only 1st subject from your subject preference list.
- Which Subject you will get, it will be decided by the National University Authority
- If you want to migrate subject, you have to choose option yes and if you don’t want to migrate subject, you have to choose no.
- The Subject Migration result will be published with the 2nd merit list of National University Degree Admission degree result.
National University Degree Admission Circular 2020-21:
In this article, Applicants can get here NU Degree Pass Admission Circular, NU Degree Admission Result, Apply Instruction, NU Degree Release Slip Application and nu degree Release slip result from admissions.nu.ac.bd or app1.nu.edu.bd.
Degree (Pass) Admission Eligibility:
- SSC or Equivalent Degree (Pass) passed in 2016/2017/2018 from any education board of Bangladesh
- HSC or Equivalent Degree (Pass) passed in 2018/2019/2020 from any education board of Bangladesh
How to Apply for Degree Admission:
Students who wants study in degree course from National University of Bangladesh, can apply online through the official website of National University which is- nu.ac.bd/admission or app1.nu.edu.bd.
Applicants should read the prospectus and instruction before applying the degree course of National University.
Online Form Fill Up Instruction:
- Then go to Degree tab & click Apply Now (Degree Pass).
- Type your SSC, HSC or Equivalent Information which is (Roll, Board, and Passing Year) & Click Next.
- In next page check all your information such as your (Father Name, Mothers Name, gender Etc.) & if all information is correct then click next.
- In this page select your desired college (1st Drop Down list select Divison, 2nd Drop Down list select District, 3rd Drop Down list select College).
- Then choose your desired course what course/group you want to admit.
- Your 1st preference should be 1st, then 2nd, then 3rd if you want to add.
- Click Next
- Select your Quota by clicking yes (if have any) & click next
- Then select your photo
- Photo Instruction: Upload a colour photograph which Size should be 120 × 150 pixels (Type-Jpg) (Maximum 50 KB)
- After upload photo type your mobile number
- E-mail is not mandatory (leave it empty)
- Preview the Application and click Submit Application
- After that, a download page will pop-up with admission roll and pin number
- Download the Application form
- Print your Application form in the A4 paper.
Form submitting Instruction to College:
Print your application form and signature it with date, For submitting your form to college, which documents you needed are as follows:
- Photocopy of S.S.C and H.S.C Mark sheets, certificates, registration card.
- University fee which is 250 TK.
- Quota Paper/Certificate (if you have any)